Teaching and research are not a ‘zero-sum’ game
I have been teaching at Lancaster University since the first year of my PhD, and have been involved in Accounting (and Finance) undergraduate and graduate modules. I am also involved in Schools Liaison and Recruitment activities; delivering taster lectures in Accounting and Finance to prospective students.
I am recognised as an Associate Fellow of the Advance HE (formerly the Higher Education Academy) - the national body for teaching in Higher Education in the UK.
Lancaster University Management School, United Kingdom
- AcF 100: Introduction to Accounting and Finance (Undergraduate)
- AcF 101: Quantitative Methods for Accounting and Finance (Undergraduate)
- AcF 211: Accounting Information Systems and Auditing (Undergraduate)
- AcF 212: Principles of Financial Reporting (Undergraduate)
- AcF 403: Introduction to Accounting (Graduate)
- AcF 866: Data and Programming Skills for Accounting Research (PhD)